Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Giant Race SummaryEdit
The Giants were introduced in the Rohan universe back in 2008. Edit
From levels 2 - 49 you'll gain 4 AAP (Additional Attribute Points) per level up that can be used to increase your characters different stats, at levels 51 - 70 you'll gain 6 AAP per level, at levels 71-100 you'll gain 8 AAP per level and at levels 101-115+50 you'll gain 10 AAP per level.
- Strength : Increases Melee Attack, Physical Defend, Weight.
- Vitality: Increases max HP, HP Recovery, Physical defense, Weight.
- Dexterity: Increases Accuracy. Also determines damage of some Attack Skills / Added damage from critical hits.
- The mighty crushing Polearm - it gives greater damage, but hits rather slowly. Has devastating critical hits and it's quite sufficient with the PvP oriented Berserker Class.
- The hack & slash Dual Swords - they have better DPS and array of AOE. In later (meaning 50+) levels are used to extract monster's guts and use them for a variety of Savage Class skills which are great in parties.