Giant Race SummaryEdit
The Giants were introduced in the Rohan universe back in 2008. Edit
From levels 2 - 49 you'll gain 4 AAP (Additional Attribute Points) per level up that can be used to increase your characters different stats, at levels 51 - 70 you'll gain 6 AAP per level, at levels 71-100 you'll gain 8 AAP per level and at levels 101-115+50 you'll gain 10 AAP per level.
- Strength : Increases Melee Attack, Physical Defend, Weight.
- Vitality: Increases max HP, HP Recovery, Physical defense, Weight.
- Dexterity: Increases Accuracy. Also determines damage of some Attack Skills / Added damage from critical hits.
- The mighty crushing Polearm - it gives greater damage, but hits rather slowly. Has devastating critical hits and it's quite sufficient with the PvP oriented Berserker Class.
- The hack & slash Dual Swords - they have better DPS and array of AOE. In later (meaning 50+) levels are used to extract monster's guts and use them for a variety of Savage Class skills which are great in parties.